Wednesday 5 August 2009

Spare some change???

No, I'm not on the blag for cash, just a quick note to all that the promised switch from the general insolence and quirkiness of Blogger to the warmer climes is still on the cards. I'd like to migrate all the stuff here onto the new site if I can, so we can effectively abandon this place like we've done a runner after not paying the rent, or something.

Anyway, whilst you're waiting with baited breath for that particular brave new dawn, I've made some slight adjustments to the present home of all things Honeyslug.

  • There is now a new and exciting little info-burp in the top left which tells you about us, and for those who want to get in touch to tell us how awesome it would be for them to work with us, there's the long lost bizdev contact mail address.
  • With the launch of the iPhone version of Art Thief, we're now getting proper reviews for our games, so there is a new link section to game reviews. Only one there right now, but more will follow, then I'll have to have a rethink on the layout, but hopefully we might have the new site up by then.
I'd love to show you a tiny bit of our new site, but then I'd have to kill you, so here's a picture of a Kahoot on a train station instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment