Tuesday 18 August 2009

'scuse me love? This train go, to Koelnmesse?

I can't do the umlaut, otherwise it'd be AUTHENITIC! Anyway, been in Cologne for a good chunk of the day now, although my mind is still busy with the trauma of trying to buy train tickets with something larger than a €10 note, trams are worse, but let's not start on that. Two meetings so far, though they were more catch-up/hellos than serious businichatter, plus my mind was still spinning with the dual headaches of my long term inability to enjoy flying and THE NIGHTMARE OF GETTING A TRAIN WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOOSE CHANGE!
On a different note, Bratwurst, Fried Potato and Red Cabbage is teh win!!!!

Some actual news rather than my neuroses tomorrow in the next terrifying episode of "When Scousers Visit Cologne!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment